Thursday, November 19, 2015

Personal Artifact 2

Another artifact that is important to me is my photo wall. This is so important to me because it was a complete surprise that my mom put together last year.  Have you ever moved away from a place and had to start all over with new friends? I grew up moving around almost every year so photographs are something that i enjoyed taking and collecting with my friends.  Every time i look at this wall it reminds me of all the great times i've had with my closest friends.  I am always adding new pictures onto my wall.  I keep this on my wall because everyone in my life is very important to me and this wall is just a reminder to stay close to those people even if i live thousands of miles away from them.  I suggest that everyone adds a bulletin board in their rooms to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment